The key to our success is our determination to provide the best products, equipment and service possible, and in a timely manner.
That’s why we use materials imported from Germany and independently tested to the highest standards and approved by the German Institute for Building Technique. That’s why we conduct research, carry out our own R&D, and regularly attend international trade shows. That’s why our equipment is cutting-edge and our field team are accredited plumbers, not labourers, who work under our own OH&S Policy and Environmental Policy.
Every job is important to us. And so is every client. We listen closely to your needs and act on them collaboratively be it a small one-off domestic task or a large-scale corporate operation.
The key to our success is achieved through several factors:
- Pipe Hunter only employs the best of the best. Our field personnel are all qualified plumbers, not labourers.
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art. Cutting edge equipment, often unheard of within our industry.
- We have implemented an OH&S Policy together with an Environmental Policy.
- We listen, and understand the needs of our clients,
- We focus on providing top quality service in our highly specialised field.
- We are completely open and approachable, creating a bond with all clients from the small one-off domestic task, through to the continuing relationships we have built with regular corporate clients.